“March, April & May” is a fan zine published by February Records. Having included exclusive band interviews as part of our latest digital releases, it was a logical extension of the label. The zine’s title — “March, April & May” — is a nod to that natural progression.
We are looking for contributors. Please let us know if you’d like to be a part of “March, April & May” by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order issues or read online-only content below.
ISSUE No. 2 (May 2016): Interviews with Duglas T. Stewart of BMX Bandits, The Arctic Flow, Tiny Fireflies, Lost Tapes, Big Quiet, The Very Most, Cozy Catastrophes, Jigsaw Records and more. $2 (plus shipping)
ISSUE NO. 1 (February 2015): February Records 5-Year Anniversary issue. Interviews with Finnmark, The Swapsies, Boy Genius, The Halamays, The Pretty Greens, Cozy Catastrophes and more. Fourteen interviews in total plus features on New England DIY and February Records history. (SOLD OUT)
14 December 2016: 2016 Year-End List
10 December 2015: 2015 Year-End Lists
31 December 2014: 2014 Year-End Lists
2014-2015: POPFEST PREVIEWS:
- 13-14 June: Going Up The Country
- 13-15 February: Pop!South All-Day-and-a-half-er
- 13 December: Big Pink Cake Christmas Party All-Dayer
- 17-18 October: Lima Popfest
- 26-27 September: Popfest Berlin
- 25-27 July: Indietracks
- 12-13 July: Indiefjord
- 16-17 June: Roma Popfest
- 29 May- 1 June: New York City Popfest
- 22-25 May: San Francisco Popfest
- 16-17 May: Copenhagen Popfest
- 2-4 May: Odd Box Weekender
- 25-27 April: Birmingham Popfest
11-31 December 2013: Best of 2013 series